The objective of The COLLABs is to create a space for groups of people to discuss and tackle difficult issues in the Social Media Space.
The democratic nature of the projects results in an interesting final project with unique points of view. Generally a project takes between 2 and 3 weeks.
How the presentation process works:
- The team works in a google doc with some lead in questions
- The Team answers the questions (using a unique color and signing the answer with their name)
- The answers result in a second round of questions. (all members of the project are invited to post questions)
- After some time has elapsed a presentation is shared with all contributing members..
- The Project lead structures the presentation open (to collaborative input)
- The final review by contributing team members… changes may be made
- The Presentation is posted
All members are encouraged to upload the final product to their own social channels. Contributors will be given a back link to their site from this blog.